My Top Ten Favorite Books of All The Time

A list of my top ten favorite books of all the time:

1. The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.

2. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.

3. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.

4. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover.

5. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.

6. One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus.

7. The Modern Break-Up by Daniel Chidiac.

8. This Is Me Letting You Go by Heidi Priebe.

9. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne.

10. You’re Not Enough (And That’s Okay) by Allie Beth Stuckey.


 What I love about them:

1. In The Midnight Library, I love the main character, the plot twist, and the setting of place in the library.

2. In Little Women, I love the characters especially Jo, the main character because she is independent and the plot twist too.

3. In Alice in Wonderland, I love the setting of place in a magical world.

4. In It Ends With Us, I love the main character who has a strong stance.

5. In Norwegian Wood, I love the plot which makes the main character go back 20 years ago.

6. In One Of Us Is Lying, I love the plot of the story which is full of riddles because I have to guess who the real killer is.

7.In The Modern Break-Up, I love the plot which tells about a woman’s perspective in terms of romance.

8. In This Is Me Letting You Go, I love this book because the plot helps me to prepare for my future and let go of the past.

9. In The Hating Game, I like the two main characters who initially hate each other but eventually fall in love.

10. In You’re Not Enough (And That’s Okay), I love the plot that makes me be enough with myself and don’t need to be perfect because perfect only belongs to God.


Similarities about them:

1. In The Midnight Library and Alice in Wonderland, there are similarities in the fantasy theme where the main character in the two novels suddenly moves to another place.

2. The writing style in Little Women and Norwegian Wood novel using narrative which tells something that has been experienced by the writer and sometimes the writer writes from the point of view of one of the characters.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Paris Saint Germany F.C.: Triumph on the Global Stage as 2023 World Champions

The Village Homicider